Reserve Your Seat Today
Many college students, parents, and families are facing concerns of safety, social pressures, and lack of balance. We welcome high school seniors, current college students, recent college graduates, and parents to this two part series.
Workshop 1 – Thursday, December 21 • 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Workshop 2 – Monday, January 8 • 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Held in person at Schoke JFS, 196 Greyrock Pl, Stamford, CT
Schoke JFS’ commitment to support our community remains strong. We are available to those in need.
Schoke JFS Open Office Hours:
- Wed, October 11, 4PM – 7:30PM, 196 Greyrock Place, Stamford
- Thurs, October 12, 4PM – 7PM, 2452 Black Rock Turnpike #2, Fairfield
Open office hours with our trained social workers provide an opportunity to:
- hold space for your thoughts
- talk through your feelings
- cope with emotional responses to trauma
- express grief and fear
- find comfort in community
Schoke JFS Open Hours at JCC (1035 Newfield Ave, Stamford):
- Wed, October 11, 8:30AM – 10:30AM
- Thurs, October 12, 8:30AM – 10:30AM
JFS of Greenwich Open Hours (1 Holly Hill Ln, Greenwich)
- Wed, October 11, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thurs, October 12, 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
For more information or to schedule an individual appointment:
- Matt Greenberg, President & CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gus Nunez, Director of Clinical Services (email@example.com)
- Schoke JFS Main Number: 203-921-4161
Individual appointments are available by request. Sessions with Hebrew speakers are available by appointment.
Notifications of additional resources will be available in the coming days.
Our Core Services
Schoke JFS Mobile Food Pantry and Back to School Shop Partnership
Sunday, July 30, 2023 • Davenport Ridge Elementary SchoolCup of Care: Stamford Office
Sunday, August 6, 2023 • 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMCup of Care: Fairfield Office
Sunday, August 17, 2023 • 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMAn Evening with Schoke JFS 2024
Sunday, April 7, 2024