Geriatric Care Management Program
The Geriatric Care Management program at Schoke JFS offers older adults, families and caretakers in a wide range of situations, the support and guidance to navigate the complexities of aging.
We offer one-time consultations and ongoing care management with our commitment to preserving older adults’ quality of life, encouraging independence, helping create a safe and supportive living environment and aging as well as possible.
Our commitment, expertise and compassion offer invaluable support, assistance, and guidance in both times of crisis and day-to-day living. We can help our clients find appropriate housing options, prepare to down-size or move to an assisted living facility, and assess mental health needs. Our care managers can also help with ongoing needs such as coordinating medical care and finances, providing companionship and support, interviewing and managing homecare services, and more. With families involved, we partner and offer support to ensure their loved one is well cared for.
If you would like more information about the Geriatric Care Management Program, please contact
Hannah Pollack at 203-921-4161 or
Geriatric Care Management: Essential Support
- Consult and Assess: We work with you to understand your needs and develop a personalized plan to achieve your goals. This may include evaluating current strengths and weaknesses through an examination of health status, functional abilities, general living situation, cognitive and emotional condition, social resources and availability of community services.
- Develop: Based on our initial consultation, we develop an individualized care plan and personalized recommendations based on our assessment.
- Coordinate and Implement: Ongoing case management services are available to ensure the implementation of the individualized care plan and the continued well-being of your loved one. We manage as much or as little of the plan as you’d like, tapping into our deep experience and broad network along the way.
- Communicate and Support: We offer socialization and companionship through home visits. We communicate clearly and proactively to keep older adults, their family members and caregivers and, when appropriate, professional providers and practitioners aligned and informed.
Geriatric Care Management with Schoke JFS
- Expertise: For nearly 50 years, Schoke Jewish Family Service remains committed to supporting individuals and families in our community through all of life’s challenges. With expertise, passion and professionalism, our team of experts respond to the ever-evolving concerns of older adults.
- Network: Relying on our network of resources, connections, and internal Schoke JFS agency programs, we support our clients in accessing the most appropriate care and services across the community we serve.
- Trust: We are honored by the reputation and integrity we hold in our community. It is due to our ongoing relationships with our clients, their families and across the community; we are grateful and humbled by the trust you have in our work.
Schoke JFS’ Geriatric Care Management program is supervised and staffed by licensed social workers and other experienced professionals. The program is a private pay/fee-for-service program offering extremely competitive rates. We will consider a sliding scale based on eligibility and ability to pay.